ASA Automotive Systems Announces Product Enhancements for TireMaster
Merrimack, NH (October 17, 2012) – ASA Automotive Systems, the industry leader in providing software systems and services to independent tire dealers and automotive service centers, has announced the latest enhancements to its TireMaster family of business management software products, further demonstrating ASA’s rapid pace of innovation that is helping its customers maintain a competitive edge in the marketplace.
"The latest updates to our TireMaster software suite demonstrate ASA’s continued commitment to deliver comprehensive, integrated and cost-effective solutions to our customers,” said Scott Hopkins, Vice President of Operations for ASA Automotive Systems. “With these latest product releases, we have significantly extended the power of the TireMaster family of products and we would like to sincerely thank our customers and partners who helped us define and fine tune our software with their innovative suggestions and feedback."
The latest TireMaster software product releases, incorporating virtualization, the cloud and mobile devices, include features and functionality developed in collaboration with some of North America’s leading tire dealers to help them increase productivity and reduce costs.
This most recent TireMaster software release includes enhancements to the Quote and Estimate Writer that consolidates functionality of the Quote Module and Service Checklist into a new streamlined interface that allows users to perform a wide variety of tasks from one intuitive screen. This latest software release includes new reporting options extracting key data from Quotes and Estimates, as well as an advanced Work Order search functionality by customer name, license plate number, and vehicle make.
Features of the Quote and Estimate Writer include the ability to:
- Create and save quotes linked to a customer’s vehicle record.
- Record and save results of vehicle inspections with technician, salesman, pertinent notes and date of inspection information.
- Create and save estimates, with the ability to move authorized items to a work order or back to the estimate if needed.
- Adjust the profit margin on a quoted item and automatically have the part’s sell price recalculated and updated.
- Create two types of comparison quotes that show good, better, and best pricing, or you can show the same tire with different add-on packages.
TireMaster Enterprise 3.3
The latest TireMaster Enterprise release includes significant updates and enhancements to the user interface and screen navigation, Point-of-Sale, Scheduler, Serialized Inventory, Ship & Bill, Wholesale Quick Order Entry module, as well as inventory and customer inquiries. In addition, this latest product update supports the integration between TireMaster Enterprise wholesale and TireMaster retail, allowing retailer users to electronically connect, make inventory inquiries and place electronic orders directly with the wholesaler(s).
Key features of some of the enhanced modules include:
- Serialized Inventory - Tracks each unit received, sold, consigned and returned for repair by serial number.
- Scheduler – Integrated with POS. Reserves bays, service trucks, services by technician, etc., and instantly turn scheduled services into work orders.
- Wholesale Quick Order Entry – Cloud-based module that streamlines the order entry process for busy wholesalers. Build order from inventory file list, reference quantity directly in shopping cart, and instantly turn into an order.
- Ship & Bill - Generates customer work orders and transfers utilizing mobile technology to wirelessly scan new inventory, retreads (with and without repairs) and labor items
About ASA Automotive Systems
Headquartered in Merrimack, NH, ASA Automotive Systems develops and builds licensed and cloud-based software solutions, delivers support and services, and enables leading independent tire dealers and automotive repair shops to achieve a maximum return on their information technology investment. ASA’s software tools help tire dealers and auto repair shops manage all facets of their businesses and can be tailored to suit the order processing, accounting, eCommerce and business management needs of any size retail, commercial, wholesale, or retread operation.